- Millifluidic Chips
- Polymeric Millifluidic Chips – Specialty
- Polymeric Millifluidic Chips – Generic
- Hydrodynamic & snake mixer
- In situ time resolved analysis, catalysis
& cell culture & analysis
- Synthesis of nanomaterials & chemicals
- College & Research students can carry out
- Controlled synthesis of chemicals & nanomaterials
- Continuous flow catalysis
- Understanding reaction mechanisms & kinetics
- High school students can learn about
- Experimentally and computationally physics
and chemistry of fluids in small volume
- Lab on a chip device for STEM Learning
- Millifluidic Devices
- Single Channel Digital Millifluidic Device
- Two Pump Tubular Chip Millifluidic Devices
- Digital Millifluidic Device for Flow Focusing / Microdroplet Generation
- Double Channel Digital Millifluidic Device
- Multi-Channel Digital Millifluidic Device
- Easy to Handle,Easy to Clean
- No requirement of Skilled persons
- Cheap & Easy to transport
- No Need to special Kind of Instrumentation Set Up
- Easy to Connect with UV & Fluorescence Microsopy
- Properties & Use
- A hand-held device equipped with pumps, a flow controller, a manifold and millifluidic chip.
- Simultaneously carry out four different operations on four different channels.
- Capture video and images of the fluid dynamics within the different channels.
- Flow rates from 0.2 to 3.0 ml/min.
- Use for combinatorial synthesis & field applications.
- Digitally operated and computer controlled flow control and setting.
- Suitable for a variety of water-based reactions.
- Ready-to-use in situ time resolved probe for reactions for applications in chemistry,
catalysis and nanotechnology.
- Millifluidica devices can be integrated with even a synchrotron beam lines or any spectroscopy
Chairman/Directors/Principal/ Researchers can contact for catalogue & more information at below mention details:
Reinste Nano Ventures Pvt. Ltd
Tel No: 0120- 4781-216, 230, 212 M: 09810662669